This sweet and spicy avocado mango salsa is so simple to make and it goes great on salmon, chips, tacos, burrito bowls, salads, and more…
The crowd at your next BBQ will be impressed, it won’t last long.
The perfect summer BBQ salsa
My favorite time of the year to make this salsa is late spring to summer. It’s so refreshing and full of nutrient dense foods that will pack a punch with each bite.
- Mangos: are high in antioxidants that help reduce inflammation, rich in vitamin C to boost immunity, and also B vitamins to support energy levels.
- Culinary Tip: look for mangos that are already soft, if you plan to make it a few days after buying them. They will be sweeter and just the right amount of ripeness, which is how a mango should be. Have you ever tasted a mango that wasn’t ripe? Yep, me too. It’s just not the same.
- Avocados: are a healthy monounsaturated fat that supports the nervous system and brain health. They’re loaded with beneficial vitamins and minerals too.
Why limit it to just a chip dip. It goes great on salmon, chicken, burritos, fish tacos, or on top of a salad. YUM!
Avocado Mango Salsa
This avocado mango salsa is spicy and sweet. It's so easy to make and goes great on salmon, chips, tacos, burrito bowls, salads, and more.
- 1 large mango cubed
- 1 med avocado cubed
- 1/4 cup green onion sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 lime juice fresh
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1 small jalapeno diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- prepare ingredients, as directed above
- add all ingredient into a large mixing bowl
- stir well to combine
Leave a Reply